Adoptions in February 2019
February was a quiet month for adoptions but our little Marci got to join her forever family
We hope to have many more adoptions in March.
Lovely little Marci has been adopted by the most amazing family. She now has a very sweet sister called Paige (now Penelope) who was also adopted from Dogtown last year.
Enjoy your happy ever after Marci, we will miss your smiling face here at Dogtown!
- Alleviate Boredom in Dogs through Entertainment and Exercise by Mary-Jane Gallagher Did …Read More »
- Why You Shouldn’t Apply Your Fad Diet To Your Dog By Mary-Jane …Read More »
- Who is this handsome lad you see before you? Surely he is …Read More »
- LEAPS has so many precious pooches waiting for foster homes for so long …Read More »
- LEAPS Bingo is back and better than ever – Don’t miss out …Read More »
- Hi Folks Please can you assist me. We have a new puppy …Read More »
- Friends, supporters and animal lovers I need your help ☹️💔 Its …Read More »
- Golfing for a Cause is Par for the Course It’s that time …Read More »