Hello, my name is Raden & Sasha!
More about me
Male-Female (Medium). Chow x. Adult - DOB: 2010 & 2013.
Shelter: Barking Mad Network (KwaZulu-Natal)
These dogs are in a shelter , they have been locked up for over four months. The owner fell on hard times ( domestic drama) and is in a shelter herself now with her daughter. She cries bitterly but has no way of saving her dogs. They have one week left and they are being PTS. The shelter can no longer afford to carry their costs (R900 per month) indefinitely and they need the space for others.
Their Mommy says :
- They need a home together…. They only have each other, that’s all they know that has stayed constant
- The big boy is grumpy and tired of being locked in a kennel now
- Would be ideal for a smallholding or a farm
Just a while ago these dogs were in a family sleeping inside at night on their blankies and playing with their toys…. Their whole life has been turned upside down
Please stand in unity with me ….. Let’s not fail these two dogs
- Raden is 5 years old ( Black) – will have to be sterilised,
- Sasha is 2 – she is sterilised.