Hello, my name is Daniel!
More about me
Male (Small). Seal point siamese. Adult - DOB: 2009.
Tel: 063 040 6071
Daniel is a Devon Rex and Seal Point Siamese cat.Caring blue eyes.
He is an exceptionally loving cat who loves giving one affection and being stroked.
He comes when you call him by his name and he would even pat you with his paw when he likes you to acknowledge him.
Daniel is super loving and caring to people.
However, he does not play well with other cats and is very scared of them. As a result is is exceptionally anxious around other cats.
Hence why he MUST be the only cat in the house. No other pets.
He is a charmer and well behaved, around humans that is.
This is what we know about Daniel:
– He is 8 years old and comes from a breeder
– His humans emigrated to Australia
– up until 4 years ago they had another cat (Devon Rex) who died
– the two of them were very close
– since then Daniel was the only cat.
– after that two human babies were added to the family
– this is when Daniel started spending almost all his time alone upstairs.
– He does not have any special medication or dietary needs. We have him on Royal Canine kibbles (he does not eat the wet food).
– He is an indoor cat
He would make a wonderful companion to someone who likes to be affectionate.
He is very vocal and communicates all the time. He is like a family member.
Soooo super sweet.