Rehome your pet
If you are rehoming your pet because he/she is displaying behavioural issues, why not consider getting a trainer / behaviourist in to do an assessment and to make suggestions on ways to resolve any issues? For a list of approved trainers / behaviourists in your area please contact email@example.com
Rehoming your pet(s) can be traumatic. It is vital that the process is handled by a reputable organisation such as the BARKING MAD Network.
If you would like a list of other reputable rescue organisations or breed specific organisations in your area, CLICK HERE
You need to be aware of the dangers of rehoming your pet(s) privately. Your dogs could end up being used as bait in fighting rings; being smuggled over the border for this purpose; being used as security dogs living in shocking conditions; being used as breeding machines in puppy mills.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you DO NOT advertise your pet on Gumtree / OLX or any other online sales platform.
Unfortunately these websites are trawled daily by individuals who do not have your family pet’s best interests at heart.
PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT “FREE TO GOOD HOME” PETS : Click here to download the article
The Barking Mad Rehoming Process:
In the meantime, we would love to assist you with finding your family pet his/her new home.
- We are very strict with our homing policy. We rehome any pet as if it was our own.
- We insist on adoption forms, reference checks for any new owner (this includes a vet reference) and insist on home checks – we have a network of approved home checkers who have been rehoming animals for many years.
- If the animal is not yet sterilised we will arrange for the sterilisation BEFORE the dog is placed in his / her new home.
- We also arrange post-adoption home checks. We do not charge for this at all – we do this for the love of animals and for wanting only the best for every animal needing a home.
- If anyone contacts you directly to adopt your pet, please refer them to us so that we can do all of the above on your behalf.
For more information please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org