Rehome your pet
If you are rehoming your pet because he/she is displaying behavioural issues, why not consider getting a trainer / behaviourist in to do an assessment and to make suggestions on ways to resolve any issues? For a list of approved trainers / behaviourists in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rehoming your pet(s) can be traumatic. It is vital that the process is handled by a reputable organisation such as the BARKING MAD Network.
If you would like a list of other reputable rescue organisations or breed specific organisations in your area, CLICK HERE
Please reach out for assistance when you are rehoming your pet so we can provide you with the tools to make sure your rehoming process is safe.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you DO NOT advertise your pet on Gumtree / OLX or any other online sales platform.
Unfortunately, these websites are trawled daily by individuals who do not have your family pet’s best interests at heart.
PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT “FREE TO GOOD HOME” PETS : Click here to download the article
The Barking Mad Rehoming Process:
In the meantime, we would love to assist you with finding your family pet his/her new home.
- We rehome any pet as if it were our own.
- We have adoption forms, and reference checks for any new owner (this includes a vet reference) and arrange home checks – we have a network of approved home checkers who have been rehoming animals for many years.
- If the animal is not yet sterilised we will arrange for the sterilisation BEFORE the dog is placed in his / her new home.
- We also arrange post-adoption home checks.
- If anyone contacts you directly to adopt your pet, please refer them to us so that we can do all of the above on your behalf.
For more information please feel free to contact email@example.com
Submit your pet’s details here and we will be in touch.
*We recommend using a laptop when completing this form as it may not be compatible with smart phones or tablets*