Adoptions in February 2019
February was a quiet month for adoptions but our little Marci got to join her forever family 🙂
We hope to have many more adoptions in March.
Lovely little Marci has been adopted by the most amazing family. She now has a very sweet sister called Paige (now Penelope) who was also adopted from Dogtown last year.
Enjoy your happy ever after Marci, we will miss your smiling face here at Dogtown!
- How To Accommodate a Pet-Owning Patronage By Mary Jane Gallagher The race …Read More »
- How to Stop Fido from Damaging Your Antiques By Mary-Jane Gallagher Some …Read More »
- Dogs On Holiday: Prioritising Safety For Calm And Happy Travel By Mary-Jane …Read More »
- Humans and four legged friends are invited to strut their stuff along …Read More »
- It is with much concern that I send this plea tonight for …Read More »
- LEAPS has so many precious pooches waiting for foster homes for so long …Read More »
- Plumpets is a registered non-profit organisation that is in dire need of …Read More »